What is Technical Analysis?
Technical analysis is a method of evaluating stocks/commodities/currencies by analyzing numbers generated by market activity such as past price movements and volume. Technical analysis helps one to use charts and other tools to identify patterns that can suggest future price action.
Why Technical Analysis Course?
Technical Analysis helps one to take a decision as when to buy or sell a particular stock/ commodity/ Currencies based on its past price movements. More importantly it helps you take more rational than emotional decisions as to when to enter/exit the market.
Positional Technical Analysis
Positional Trading is often termed as Short Term Delivery, where a trader has a view to buy a stock and hold it for a period which may varies from few days upto few months. This is preferred by trader who don’t have much time during Stock Market trading hours. Traders can study chart of Companies, Indices by the end of the day & can take position into it on next day. This kind of trading can give trader good income by trading consistantly in Stock Market.
- Need of Technical Analysis
- Why one should do Technical Analysis?
- Difference between Investment & Trading
- Short term & Long term
- What makes Technical Analysis attractive than Fundamental Analysis?
- Advantages of Technical Analysis
- Dow Theory
- Types of Charts
- Line Charts
- Bar Charts
- Candlestick charts
- Candlestick Patterns (Total 19 Patterns)
- Chart Patterns (Total 13 Patterns)
- Support& Resistance
- Trend lines
- Moving Averages
- Simple Moving Average
- Exponential Moving Average
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)
- Relative Strength Index
- Money Management in Trading
- Risk Management
- Psychology of Trading
FEE for Member
FEE for Non Member
|Positional Technical Analysis||8 Days||20000/-||25000/-|
- Course Duration :- 8 Days Each session consists 2 parts Theory & Practical
- Weekend Batch :- 8 Days, Timing 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm (4 Saturdays & 4 Sundays)
For more details contact :- Gaurav Save : 9975548591