What is Technical Analysis?
Technical analysis is a method of evaluating stocks/commodities/currencies by analyzing numbers generated by market activity such as past price movements and volume. Technical analysis helps one to use charts and other tools to identify patterns that can suggest future price action.
Why Intraday Technical Analysis Course?
Intraday Technical Analysis is most preferred by traders when they want to benefit from the price movements of stocks/commodities in daily Market such as Equity, Commodity & Currency. In Intraday Technical Analysis a trader buys & sells a stock/commodities on the same day, thus squaring off his/her position for the day. Traders can study charts & various types of indicators to predict the the price movement.
- Need of Technical Analysis
- Why one should do Technical Analysis?
- Difference between Investment & Trading
- Short term & Long term
- What makes Technical Analysis attractive than Fundamental Analysis?
- Advantages of Technical Analysis
- Basics of Equity, Commodity and Currency Market
- Dow Theory
- Types of Charts
- Line Charts
- Bar Charts
- Candlestick charts
- Mechanical Trading System
- Moving Averages and Crossovers
- Live Market Training
- 3 Days live Equity Market
- 2 Days live Commodity Market
- 1 Day live Currency Market
- Money Management
- Risk Management
- Psychology of Trading
Additional offering from us
- Excel Sheet for Money Management & Risk Management
- Strategy Notes
- Charting Software
- Trading Assistance through Whatsapp
- 2 Days :- Theory
- 6 Days :- Online Live Market Pratical
Regular Batch : -8 Days, Timing 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Saturday to Saturday)
|1st Two Days||5:00 pm to 8:00 pm||Basics (Theory)|
|6 Days||Flexible||Online Practical in Live Market|
Faculty :- Nirmit R N
For Members 18000/- (+Service Tax)
For Non – Members 24000/- (+ Service Tax)
For more details contact :- Dhanesh Pradhan : 9321696940