Commodity markets are markets where raw or primary products are exchanged.
Advantages of Commodity Market
Commodity futures trading allows the trader to either buy or sell the contract. If the trader thinks the price of the commodity will go up, they buy the contract and hope to sell it back in the future at a higher price for a profit. Conversely, a trader who thinks the price of the commodity will decrease can sell the contract and buy it back later hopefully for a profit. In Commodity market can trade with a small amount of capital Commodity Market timing is very convenient to working people, ie 10am to 11.30pm
List of Traded Commodities:
- Agriculture e.g: Wheat, Soyabeans, Potato etc.
- Energy e.g: Crude Oil
- Precious metals e.g: Gold, Silver
- Industrial metals e.g: Copper, Aluminium, Lead, Zinc
Commodity Market Basic Course
Why should one take this course?
- To learn various techniques to maximize profit in commodity market
- To explore extra opportunity to create long life parallal source of earning
- To learn Ways & means to earn an unlimited profit in comm mkt
- To know the best usage of commodity futures to maximize profit
- To understand the difference between commodity and financial derivatives
- To understand the pricing mechanism of commodity futures
- To learn about MCX & NCDEX trading platform, clearing and settlement operations
- Classification of Commodities
- Factors affecting on Commodity Market
- History of Evaluation of Commodity Market
- India & Commodity Market
- Commodities traded in India
- Instruments Available For Trading …Future
- Participants of Commodity Market….Hedger, Speculators, Arbitragers
Faculty: NIRMIT R.N.
Fees and Other Details:
|Fees for Non Members|
|Commodity Market Basic Work shop||3 Hours||Free*
Objectives of Advance Course
To train the participants about dealing in Commodity Market by imparting knowledge of efficient techniques of successful trading so as to enable them to earn maximum profit & develop long life parallel income source
Contact : 9320096990 Concern Person : Ms. Neelam Sonawale