Advance Course – Derivative – Option Strategy Course
Options are known to be risky investments. However, many traders are surprised when they learn that one of the biggest reasons to use options is to reduce risk. Investors interested in using options should understand the risk they are assuming before they attempt to enter into any options transaction Options offer investors ways to enhance their leverage over an underlying stock. This also can increase the risk faced by the investor. Knowing the risks and how to assess them is an important step to successfully using options to generate consistent profits and hedge an existing portfolio. Options have a great deal of potential, but you should always remember that they are different from stocks. Learning how to use options properly requires a little effort on your part; however, once you have a firm grasp of the essentials, you’ll quickly find that options give you more flexibility to tailor the risk and reward of every trade to your individual needs.
Options can provide these advantages to your portfolio:
- Greater Cost Efficiency
- Less Risk – Depending on How You Use Them
- Higher Potential Returns
- More Strategic Alternatives
It is the dawn of a new era for individual investors. Don’t get left behind Objectives:-
- Why they seem to be the center of attention in financial circles?
- How they are risk free when markets are volatile?
- The leveraging power of options
- Hedging power of options (Minimizing the risk)
Syllabus for the Option Strategies Program
- What is premium?
- What is expiry?
- What is assigned- exercise?
- What is Strike price, at the money, in the money, out of the money?
- Time value / Theta
Option Strategies:- Total 14 strategies covered under this course
Institute allows candidates to repeat either one session or the whole course if they miss any session, or they wish for the revision.
After completion of course, we provide recommendations of option strategies to candidates till they get familiar with the concept.
Course Details and Others:
- 5 sessions on weekends
- Convenient timing for batches
- Course fees: Members – Rs. 12000/-
- Non-Members – Rs.15000/-
- Contact: 9320096990
- Contact Person: Ms.Neelam Sonawale
- Nirmit R.N.